25th June 2014, 07:43 AM
arunesh_dutta

In which entrance exams should I appear except GATE to get admission in any good college for M.Tech(CSE)?

I have done my BE computer science .I want to know apart from GATE what are the various exams through which I can get admission to a good engineering college like some NIT or other good college.Please tell me about same and also recommend good colleges for M Tech/M E (Computer Science)

16th September 2015, 01:29 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: In which entrance exams should I appear except GATE to get admission in any good college for M.Tech(CSE)?

--Yes, definitely you can take admission in good college without GATE score.

**The first thing I make you clear that in NIT's the admission takes place only through GATE score. The other thing is that if you take admission without GATE score you will not get any type of stipend from the MHRD department.

**There are some universities or institutions which take their own entrance exam for getting admission in M.Tech course:
--Bits Pilani
--IPU Delhi
--Bit Mesra Ranchi
-VITMEE
--SRM

**There are some other institutions too but the above one are good colleges in which you can try for getting admission in M.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?