30th May 2020, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study for Master of Public Health in Indian Institute of Public Health New Delhi? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

I have an interest to study Master of Public Health in Indian Institute of Public Health New Delhi. Can anyone of you kindly tell me what are the entrance exams I have to appear for studying this course in this institute? Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also for getting admission.

31st May 2020, 06:45 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study for Master of Public Health in Indian Institute of Public Health New Delhi Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Admission to study for Master of Public Health in the Indian Institute of Public Health New Delhi is done only on the basis of your performance in the university test.

The cutoff marks are not fixed, it changes every year and it is dependent on the number of candidates applying for the test.
3rd June 2020, 12:18 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study for Master of Public Health in Indian Institute of Public Health New Delhi? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study a Master of Public Health at Indian Institute of Public Health New Delhi. Admission selection will be on the basis of a written test followed by an interview which is conducted by the institute. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed MBBS/BDS/Bachelor of Physiotherapy/Bachelor of Occupational Therapy/Bachelor of Pharmacy with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.phfi.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?