20th November 2019, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Master of Tourism and Travel Management in Indian Academy Degree College Bangalore? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I want to join Indian Academy Degree College Bangalore for studying Master of Tourism and Travel Management. Can I know which are the entrance exams available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me about the cutoff marks also to get admission.

24th November 2021, 08:10 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Master of Tourism and Travel Management in Indian Academy Degree College Bangalore? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

You will have to appear in the entrance exam called CAT, MAT and XAT to study Master of Tourism and Travel Management at Indian Academy Degree College, Bangalore.
Qualification required is, you must have a bachelor's degree in hotel management or BTTM with minimum aggregate 50%marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?