8th September 2019, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study ME(Internal Combustion Engineering) in HITS Chennai? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello, which are the entrance exams I have to appear for getting admission in HITS Chennai for ME(Internal Combustion Engineering)? I want to secure admission for ME in this college. Please tell me about the cutoff score for getting admission.

12th September 2019, 12:57 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study ME(Internal Combustion Engineering) in HITS Chennai? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

The entrance examination available to get admission to Master of Engineering (Internal Combustion Engineering) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai is Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering(GATE). You wuld need to appear in the GATE entrance examination and had to score a valid score card.

The minimum cutoff marks required to study Master of Engineering (Internal Combustion Engineering) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai is 39%.

The eligibility required to get admission in Master of Engineering (Internal Combustion Engineering) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai is B.E or B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical engineering, Automobile engineering, Production engineering, Mechanotronics, Aeronautical or Production engineering stream from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.

You can visit the website https://www.hindustanuniv.ac.in/ for more information.
12th September 2019, 03:49 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study ME(Internal Combustion Engineering) in HITS Chennai? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

The entrance examination to study ME in Internal Combustion Engineering at HITS Chennai is conducted through HITSEEE (Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination), group discussions and personal interview. The candidate can apply for this entrance examination through the website https://hindustanuniv.ac.in/ and the cutoff marks will be decided based on the total number of applicants.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed BE/BTech in Mechanical/Auto/EEE/Chemical Manufacturing/marine/Mechatronics or AMIE degree from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.hindustanuniv.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?