21st July 2019, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MSc(Medical Biochemistry) in MM Institute of Medical Science and Research?

Dear all, I want to get admission in MM Institute of Medical Science and Research for studying MSc(Medical Biochemistry). Can anyone of you please tell me about the course fee expenses? I want to know about the expenses of this course. Please tell me asap.

23rd July 2019, 06:33 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MSc(Medical Biochemistry) in MM Institute of Medical Science and Research?

MSc(Medical Biochemistry) in MM Institute of Medical Science and Research is full time 3 years.
Fee expenses of this program is around INR 3.2 lacs.

Candidate who have passed 3 years bachelor degree in any branch of Life Sciences such as Physiology, Zoology , Botany, Microbiology & Chemistry with minimum of 55% marks (50% for SC, ST & OBC candidates) from any recognized university are eligible to pursue that course.
24th July 2019, 12:35 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MSc(Medical Biochemistry) in MM Institute of Medical Science and Research?

=> M.Sc. Medical Biochemistry or Master of Science in Medical Biochemistry is a postgraduate Biochemistry course.

=> The fee expenses of MSc(Medical Biochemistry) in MM Institute of Medical Science and Research is Rs.1.10 to 1.20 Lakhs per year.

=> The course duration of MSc(Medical Biochemistry) in MM Institute of Medical Science and Research is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?