25th December 2014, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Finance or Marketing, which is better to study in MBA for B.Pharma student?

Hi I m dhruv.
My question is the after b.pharm
which mba is better . Like mba in finance
or the mba in marketing which mba is better ?
please let me know immediately

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best courses after completing MBA in marketing? I am a MBA marketing and finance qualified student
  2. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  3. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing?
  4. After doing MBA in finance and marketing from India how can I study further in USA? Best options available?
  5. How to get a job in finance after doing MBA 2nd year in Marketing and Finance
  6. Which of the following MBA courses are in demand between MBA Finance, HR and IT?
  7. Which specialization is better between MBA(Finance and HR) and MBA(Finance and Marketing)
  8. Can I do Ph.D from Kolkata after passing MBA full time with Marketing and Finance?
  9. How to do finance project after doing MBA finance with marketing
  10. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Marketing having completed B-Pharmacy and Executive MBA?
  11. How to be a lecturer after completing MBA in marketing and finance? How to do Ph.d in Marketing
  12. MBA in HR and Marketing holder can do another MBA in Finance & Banking?
  13. Live project for MBA in Finance and Maketing student?
  14. Is it good to do MBA in Finance after BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do do MBA after doing B.Com from Marketing?
  16. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  17. Can I apply for IPCC after completing my MBA finance and marketing
  18. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
26th December 2014, 06:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Finance or Marketing, which is better to study in MBA for B.Pharma student?

Both Finance and Marketing are good fields in management discipline. There are ample opportunities in both these fields. Hence you should choose the field in which you are interested and comfortable. So the best suggestion would be just have an overview on the subjects that you need to study in both and decide according to your strong and weak points. Since you are from Pharmacy background, so you must have not dealt with mathematics to a great extent, hence marketing would be a better option for you provided you are extrovert and have good presentation skills. Take the decision completely on the basis of your comfort and interest.
26th December 2014, 09:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Finance or Marketing, which is better to study in MBA for B.Pharma student?

You should go for Marketing stream because it will suit your qualification. You have studied B.Pharma and you will have good jobs available for you in Pharma companies after completion of your MBA degree from a reputed Institute.

In fact, there is MBA Pharma Management course also available for you which is specially designed for B.Pharma degree holders. Admission is mostly on the basis of score in the MBA entrance exams.

You can apply for CAT, MAT, CMAT and GMAT for getting admission in a MBA course. Just make sure that you have got at least 50% marks in your B.Pharma degree because it is the minimum criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?