12th August 2014, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

GATE counselling and Cut off rank required for colleges in Hyderabad?

sir i got gate rank 26909 where can i get the seat? Tell me gate councilling and cut off gate ranks of colleges in hyderabad

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling?
  2. When and where GPAT counselling will be start in Hyderabad? What are the certificates required at the time of counselling?
  3. Can I get a seat in any NIT, JNTU(Hyderabad), Osmania University after scoring 33.33 marks in GATE?
  4. List of colleges in Hyderabad district in which I can get after scoring 3717 rank?
  5. Where I can get admission after getting 5245 rank in GATE exam? Is there any separate counselling for colleges in AP? I belong to OBC category
  6. Can I get any good college after scoring a cutoff of 156?
  7. How to get admission through GATE score in M.Tech college?
  8. How to get admission through GATE score into M.Tech college?
  9. Which colleges will I get in Hyderabad after scoring 5803 rank in GATE exam?
  10. What's the highest and lowest merit for this year in Gorakhpur(U.P)?
  11. MFT entrance exam study material? Names of the reference books which are to be preferred?
  12. How can I apply in Bangalore or Hyderabad after scoring 28000 rank in GATE?
  13. Can I get a seat in a good college after scoring 106 marks in AIEEE B.Arch?
  14. When will be the counselling of GATE for m.tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Whether a candidate is eligible to attend 2nd counselling after securing rank within 30000 to 40000 in JEE Main? Whether seats remain available in good colleges at 2nd counselling of JEE Main?
  16. What is the subject wise cutoff for ISAT exam?
  17. Can I get structural engineering after scoring 25.33 marks in GATE
  18. When will be the counseling for GATE candidates for M.Tech admission?
28th July 2017, 12:30 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: GATE counselling and Cut off rank required for colleges in Hyderabad?

With a rank of 26909 in GATE, it will be difficult to get a government college of your own state, but you easily get admission in a top private college without any issues.

If you belong to any reserved category, then you will definitely have chance to get admission at a government university with this rank.
18th February 2019, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: GATE counselling and Cut off rank required for colleges in Hyderabad?

Is it possible to join in osmania University / jntu hyd , with gate 35.34 marks mechanical engineering
Rank predicted from 27000-28000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?