3rd September 2015, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Which higher studies course I can after completion of Arts course?

I have given 2 second year arts exam i want to do further studies wihout maths &science what studies i can do i am from orissa? Can you please help me to find out the best course to take next? Give me the complete information for the same!

Related Questions:
  1. After completion of B.E is it necessary to go for higher studies like M.Tech or MBA?
  2. What should be done after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication??
  3. Which post graduation course should I go after B.Com in general?
  4. Is it beneficial to study B.E. instead of getting job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Higher studies in this field after completion of BE?
  6. What should I do if don't have money to study in 10th standard?
  7. After completion of B.E how can go for IIT for higher studies?
  8. What should I study further to settle down in US after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  9. Career options after doing English honours from Delhi university? What can be done in future?
  10. What should I do further after completion of Graduation? Job or higher studies?
  11. After B.Tech in MEchanical engineering what can I do?
  12. Is it better to go for higher studies or get a job after completion of B.Com?
  13. Opportunities in higher studies after completion of my MA in English? List of universities providing such course?
  14. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  15. List of various higher studies options after B.Tech -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  17. What should I do further after completing B.Com if having poor financial condition?
  18. What is the benefit of opting Commerce in 11th standard?
3rd September 2015, 05:56 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which higher studies course I can after completion of Arts course?

List of higher studies courses in Arts :

Bachelor of Arts
B.A. Economics
B.A. Sociology
B.A. Fashion Design
B.A. Event Management
B.A. Hotel Management
B.A. Journalism
B.A. Political Science
15th September 2015, 10:15 PM
ant man

Default Re: Which higher studies course I can after completion of Arts course?

After completing arts course you can post graduation courses like

1. MA
2. M.Com
3. MBA

apart from you can also do
1. CA
2. CS
3. ICWA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?