1st July 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

How to become Food Technologist? Is it valuable to have M.Tech degree in Food Science?

How to become Food Technologist? Is it valuable to have M.Tech degree in Food Science?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to become an Agricultural officer if I am a food technologist?
  2. How to do government job in food sector after doing B.Tech food technology with 1 year experience in quality assurance department in food industry
  3. Details of M.Sc Food Science Technology and Food Science Nutrition courses
  4. Are there any Correspondence courses in food technology?
  5. What are the future prospects and starting salary of food technologist after B.Tech? What is the value of food technology in India as well as abroad?
  6. Old question papers for food science and technology subject?
  7. Can I do masters in Bio-chemistry after completion of Graduation in foods and nutrition?
  8. Is M.Tech in Food Technology a good course? Job opportunities in this field?
  9. Is there eligibility for food inspectors in railway after BSc Homescience with food science and nutrition
  10. Are MSc food science 4th semester students eligible for Ph.D entrance test?
  11. Job changeover for Food Technologist from Fruits & Vegetable Industry to something else?
  12. Are there any correspondence courses in food technology?
  13. Details of entrance exam for M.Tech(Food Tech) and M.Tech(Food Processing)?
  14. How can I do MSc Nutrition and Dietetics from IGNOU through distance learning programme? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I do M.Tech in food packaging after completing BSc food science and technology
  16. Is there any government job option for me after completing M.Tech in food technology?
  17. Information about M.Tech food and technology?
  18. Possibility of continue degree in Singapore in 4th year Food Science and Technology?
16th July 2015, 02:20 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to become Food Technologist? Is it valuable to have M.Tech degree in Food Science?

If you have completed the course of B.Tech in Food Technology you can become a Food Technologist.
Students who pursue the course of B.Tech in Food Technology are recruited for the job of Food Technologist.
Yes it is valuable to do the course of M.Tech in Food Science as it is a Master Degree course which increases the chances of getting a job.
M.Tech in Food Science has a lot of potential and the scope of getting a job increases many folds once a student completes the course of M.Tech in Food Science.
So it is valuable to pursue the course of M.Tech in Food Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?