25th May 2021, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

How a brilliant MSc microbiology holder can get job in Canada?

Kindly do explain me that how do I get the job in Canada after successfully completing my MSc MICROBILOGY? I am a brilliant student though.

26th May 2021, 06:59 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How a brilliant MSc microbiology holder can get job in Canada?

The candidate need to apply for the Post-Graduation Work Permit Programme (PGWPP) within 90 days from when you receive the written confirmation that you completed and passed your academic degree course. Then, you can join a job in Canada.
26th May 2021, 07:00 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How a brilliant MSc microbiology holder can get job in Canada?

In order to work in Canada after finishing masters, the applicant will have to apply for a program which is called post graduation work permit program and venue receive the return permission that you completed your degree course.

There are plenty of jobs in Canada where you can earn 50000+ dollars per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?