6th January 2020, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an education loan to pursue MEd in RPS Teacher’s Training College Patna?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study MEd from RPS Teacher’s Training College Patna. I would like to know about the education loan for this course in this college. Please let me know how can I get an education loan for this course?

26th November 2020, 05:56 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: How can I get an education loan to pursue MEd in RPS Teacher’s Training College Patna?

Procedure to get an education loan to pursue MEd in RPS Teacher's Training college patna can be seen below.

Once you are done with admission procedure , You can visit any bank with all your documents.

Ask them for education loan and if you are eligible than only ask for application form.

Now fill application and attach all required documents .

Now you can submit Application and get education loan to pursue this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?