14th March 2021, 06:58 AM
Unregistered

How can I get MBA(Hospital & Health Care Management) admission in Global Business School and Research Centre?

Respected Sir, I want to get admission in Global Business School and Research Centre for studying MBA(Hospital & Health Care Management) course. Please let me know how I can get admission into this college for studying this course?

15th March 2021, 08:59 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get MBA(Hospital & Health Care Management) admission in Global Business School and Research Centre?

Procedure to get MBA(Hospital & Health Care Management) admission in Global Business School and Research Centre is given below.

Candidate can get admission through CAT exam.

Candidate have to go through counseling procedure of CAT to secure admission.

Candidate can visit official website for application submission.
https://gbsrc.dpu.edu.in
18th March 2021, 10:59 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get MBA(Hospital & Health Care Management) admission in Global Business School and Research Centre?

The admission procedure to study an MBA in Hospital & Health Care Management at Global Business School and Research Centre is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for General category and for SC/ST candidates it is 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of performance in CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT entrance examination.

Interested candidate can apply online through the institute website https://gbsrc.dpu.edu.in/ by clicking on 'Apply Now' option. First of all register yourself on the website and thereafter login with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online through Net banking/debit/credit card and submit the form. The candidate can apply online for the entrance test on CAT website www.iimcat.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?