3rd October 2019, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I get MCom(Management) admission in Rabindranath Tagore University?

Hello friends, I am interested to study MCom(Management) course from Rabindranath Tagore University. I would like to know about the procedure for securing admission. Can you tell me how I can get admission for this course in this university?

10th October 2021, 12:01 AM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get MCom(Management) admission in Rabindranath Tagore University?

After completing your graduation with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university after that you can take admission in Rabindranath Tagore University for MCom Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?