19th November 2014, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to qualify in BHU MDS entrance exam? Reference books for preparation?

respected sir /mam

please help me in solving followin queries-

1-how to prepere for bhu mds
2-from where or which book i can get previous year bhu mds papers
3-which subjects should i read in details

thanks-sonu

Related Questions:
10th December 2017, 08:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify in BHU MDS entrance exam? Reference books for preparation?

In order to prepare for BHU MDS Entrance Examination, you are first required to get the exact pattern of the examination and Syllabus of the examination.

>> I suggest you to practice as many model papers as you can in order to get well acquainted with the pattern of the questions and the level of questions that are being asked.

>> Time management while preparing for the examination as well as during examination is a very important factor.

>> Following good and recommended books is also an other factor which you must consider. Some of them are,

@ AIIMS PG Medical Entrance Examination by Dr Nitin Gupta, Dr Bhaskar Krishnamurthy, Dr Sumer Sethi

@ PG Medical Entrance Exam Success Pack (MCQs) over 16000 questions for practice by CBS Publishers and Distributions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?