6th May 2015, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to qualify MBA entrance exam without attending coaching class?

Sir,
I am in B.Tech 3rd year and after my B.Tech I want to do MBA also, but problem is that I am not able to join MBA entrance exam coaching institute at my B.Tech last year as college timing is very long thus I will not get enough time for myself preparation, also I have done 1 year coaching for B.Tech after 12th standard so what should I do? Kindly guide me. Thank you!

9th May 2015, 07:25 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify MBA entrance exam without attending coaching class?

This problem happens with every single student who want to prepare for any entrance or competitive examination but does not get enough time to go to coaching center and learn some new things as per requirement of present atmosphere.

You must not worry even after having a busy schedule of classes of your final year B.Tech program and you should give time to your B.Tech because it is last year of your degree and if you work harder and secure good percentage marks in B.Tech then you will be preferred for admission in MBA in a top level institute.

But preparation for entrance exam is also compulsory because if you start preparation after graduation then it would not be a right choice for your career and you will waste your time that is why you need to start preparation right now.

First of all, you should choose the entrance examination for which, you want to prepare and get admission through then you will decide some good things so first decide examination whether it is CAT or MAT or CMAT or XAT or any other examination is there.

After selecting an entrance examination, you need to get complete authentic syllabus based on which, questions are asked in examination and then sort out topics which are familiar to you means you need to select subjects and topics which are easier than that of other topics.

Complete easier subjects first then go to harder ones because it will bring proficiency in your mind for a particular subject if that completes first that is why you would not need to study more while examination time.

You need to follow a perfect daily routine system that should be begin from morning 5 am and should be closed at 10:30 in the night because sleeping early would be good and getting up early would be the best way to learn new things.

When you get up, start studying and learning new things because that is the right time when you can easily learn new things which are tough for you and I am sure if you do so then you can directly complete many topics on the basis of your knowledge.

Study 2 hours before going to college and then give complete time to the college studies because that is also as important as entrance examination. If you get time in college then get aside and start studying so you will have some practice.

You need to give at least 2 hours in the night means from 8 to 10 pm then go to sleep because if you study 4 hours with complete concentration and dedication then also you will cover many things without help.

Finally, when you syllabus completes, you need to buy at least two publisher's practice work book which contains about 50 practice tests and start solving at least 2-3 tests every single day and this will bring a lot of proficiency and sharpness in your preparation to qualify the examination and solve both of those books more than 5 times before examination means again and again, same practice tests should be solved and you will definitely qualify the exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?