11th August 2016, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Mater of Astrophysics course after B.Sc in Mathematics? Where should I go for it?

Hello sir, I am studying B.Sc in Mathematics and after completion of it I want to study Mater of Astrophysics course. How can I study this course? Where should I go for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study Mater of Astrophysics course after B.Sc in Mathematics? Where should I go for it? -- [New]
  2. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursue B.Sc in Physics?
  3. Which job can I get after completing masters in Astrophysics? Can I get a job in NASA or ISRO
  4. How to take admission in MSc with Astrophysics after getting BSc degree in Mathematics
  5. Job opportunities in BSc Astrophysics? Which are the best colleges for BSc Astrophysics in Chennai?
  6. Information about BSc Astrophysics? Details about the colleges for BSc Astrophysics in correspondence course in Chennai city?
  7. M.Sc in Astrophysics or Physics is possible to do after B.Sc in Maths and Economics? Is it possible to present my several Pro Certificates in lieu of a proper Astrophysics or Physics course if I am not eligible?
  8. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Astrophysics) to B.Sc candidate in US? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) for B.Sc(Physics) candidate?
  10. Does IIT offer M.Sc in Astrophysics course? How can I study?
  11. Is it necessary to do BSc Physics if I wish to do MSc Astrophysics
  12. Can I study M.Sc Astrophysics in Abroad countries?
  13. How to research oriented BSc in Astrophysics?
  14. Requirements to study Astrophysics in Graduation for IGCSE candidate?
  15. Colleges for B.Sc in Astrophysics? Qualification required? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can a Maths graduate study for MSc in Astrophysics? What is the percentage required to get in BSc?
  17. Best college for BSc Astrophysics in Karnataka? Date of start of admissions?
  18. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEST to study PhD in Astrophysics for M.Sc(Astrophysics) postgraduate?
13th August 2016, 02:48 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I study Mater of Astrophysics course after B.Sc in Mathematics? Where should I go for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying B.Sc in Mathematics and after completion of it I want to study Mater of Astrophysics course. How can I study this course? Where should I go for it?

The M.Sc in Astrophysics course can be studied after B.Sc in Mathematics in various institutions in India. The interested candidates can apply to the course through online for the admission. The candidate with B.Sc Mathematics is eligible to the course and should have scored a minimum of 55% marks. The selection to the course is done through the National level entrance examination. The course is available in the following institutions;

Indian Institute of Astrophysics - Website Link
Pondicherry University - Website Link
Osmania University - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?