21st July 2016, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

How to do masters in nuclear medicine after completion of B.Sc in Medical?

How to do masters in nuclear medicine after completion of B.Sc in Medical? What is the minimum criteria needed to apply for the course? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon.

20th August 2016, 12:48 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do masters in nuclear medicine after completion of B.Sc in Medical?

Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree in Medical from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to pursue the Masters degree in Nuclear Medicine. Now, to pursue masters degree in the above mentioned course, candidates must have to appear in the entrance test conducted by the respective University, qualifying in which they can take admission to study the above mentioned course in respective Universities.
9th December 2020, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do masters in nuclear medicine after completion of B.Sc in Medical?

Could I plz the previous ques ppr for the entrance exam of msc nuclear medicine?
26th September 2021, 10:25 PM
Minal F

Candidates must have a graduation degree in B.Sc with minimum 60%marks from a recognized university can do Master's in Nuclear Medicine.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?