6th March 2023, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

How to do MEd inMarathi through distance mode?

I am a special educator my qualifications is BEd in hearing impaired I wanted to do MEd through distance mode as early as possible I am working in government special school

26th March 2023, 11:13 PM
Moksh1230

Default Re: How to do MEd inMarathi through distance mode?

There are several universities in India that offer a Master of Education (MEd) program in Marathi through distance mode. Here are the general steps you can take to pursue an MEd in Marathi through distance mode:

Research universities: Look for universities that offer MEd in Marathi through distance mode. Some universities that offer this program include Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University, and Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University.

Check eligibility: Check the eligibility criteria for the program, such as minimum educational qualifications and work experience, if any.

Fill out the application form: Once you have found a suitable university and checked the eligibility criteria, fill out the application form and submit it online or by post along with the required documents and application fee.

Wait for admission: Wait for the university to process your application and notify you about your admission status. Once you are admitted, you can proceed with the next steps.

Attend classes and complete assignments: Depending on the university's policies, you may be required to attend online classes or study material provided by the university. You will also need to complete assignments, term papers, and projects assigned by the university.

Prepare for exams: Prepare for exams that are conducted by the university, either online or at a designated examination center.

Complete the program and obtain the degree: Once you have completed all the requirements of the program, including the exams and assignments, you will be awarded the MEd degree in Marathi by the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?