2nd January 2017, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.Ed at Somaiya college?

I have completed my third year B.Com in 2004 with 66% and worked as LIC agent. Now, I want to do B.Ed from Somaiya college. Can you guide me with course information admission time and related information

3rd January 2017, 05:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Ed at Somaiya college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my third year B.Com in 2004 with 66% and worked as LIC agent. Now, I want to do B.Ed from Somaiya college. Can you guide me with course information admission time and related information

Those who have passed 10+2+3 years Graduation in subjects like Mathematics/Social Science/History/Geography/Economics/Psychology/Philosophy/Education/Library Science with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university (full time course) are eligible for the B.Ed course at Somaiya Vidyavihar. The course duration is one year. The admission will be done on the basis of Common Entrance Test (CET). You can contact the institution for admission in person or through phone for the admission. The Somaiya Vidyvihar website link is Click Here
3rd January 2017, 05:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You have to apply for B.Ed entrance exam of the concerned university, to which the mentioned college us affiliated. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam.

Hence, if you perform well in the entrance exam, then surely you can get admission in your choice of college through counselling.
5th January 2017, 01:01 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Being a B.Com student you are eligible for B.Ed course through Somaiya college. Only those who completed their Graduation with 55% of marks from a recognized are eligible to apply. The admission will be based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance exam.

Please, find the below attachment for more details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf KJCCETR - Minority_approval.pdf(152.3 KB, 28 views)
File Type: pdf B.Ed.documents required 2015-16 -(6).pdf(421.0 KB, 33 views)
File Type: pdf 31.pdf(262.6 KB, 30 views)
26th July 2018, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Scored less then 50% in graduation & have appeared for Bed CET can I get admission in somaiya college
28th July 2019, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Dear all, I just want to understand as I have scored good marks in 10th, 12th and in my degree course as well(Above 80%). I'm not able to pay the required fees which is too high for me. What I want to ask is there any scholarship I'll get? As I'm coming under open cast. Please let me know it's very very essential, I seriously want to take admission in KJ somaiya. I already completed my 12th in somaiya.
4th September 2020, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

i am12 pass can i get admiision in somaiya for b.ed
7th October 2020, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation from kj Somaiya arts commerce in tybbi and now for my post-graduation I want to do be.d can uh please help and say how can I get admission in somaiya for b.ed
7th March 2022, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

If you want to see what is the best it center in the Rajshahi?
visit our it center <a href="<a href="https://Cbait.com.bd">RAJSHSHI IT</a>"
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?