2nd November 2015, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

How to get M.Sc. admission in ICAR, New Delhi?

Sir, now i am studying B.Sc. Agriculture 2nd year. I want to study M.Sc. in ICAR- New Delhi. How to get admission in ICAR - delhi under this course?

3rd November 2015, 10:01 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get M.Sc. admission in ICAR, New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, now i am studying B.Sc. Agriculture 2nd year. I want to study M.Sc. in ICAR- New Delhi. How to get admission in ICAR - delhi under this course?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for M.Sc course after completing B.Sc Agriculture. Normally, Education Division of ICAR conduct entrance exam for admission to M.Sc/M.Tech course. You need to appear and qualify in the entrance exam in order to get admission. The admission will be allot on the basis of the merit, the ICAR finalizes the admission for M.Sc degree course.

The entrance exam notification will be punished in reputed newspapers and the website of IARI (http:/ /www.iari.res.in) every year around the first/second week of March inviting applications for admission. The last date for receipt of applications shall generally be last week of April every year.
3rd November 2015, 07:12 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get M.Sc. admission in ICAR, New Delhi?

You will have to appear for an entrance examination so conducted by the Institute under DU, and after having cleared it with a well and good score you will probably be allowed to pursue your education in M.Sc from ICAR.

So, start studying today and prepare yourself for the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?