3rd March 2019, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

How many MA(Mass Communication) seats are available in IAAN School of Mass Communication, New Delhi?

Dear friends, I am planning to do MA(Mass Communication) from IAAN School of Mass Communication, New Delhi. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

9th March 2019, 01:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MA(Mass Communication) seats are available in IAAN School of Mass Communication, New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am planning to do MA(Mass Communication) from IAAN School of Mass Communication, New Delhi. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

There are around 25 Masters of Arts in Mass Communication seats available in the IAAN School of Mass Communication, New Delhi. Candidates have to contact the institute for exact details on the number of seat availability. Candidates who have passed a bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university are eligible to study the Masters of Arts in Mass Communication in the IAAN School of Mass Communication, New Delhi. Duration of the course is 2 years in the IAAN School of Mass Communication, New Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?