23rd March 2019, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

How many Master of Cosmetic Technology seats are available in International School of Aesthetics and Spa?

Hello friends, I am interested to do Master of Cosmetic Technology from International School of Aesthetics and Spa. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this institute. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

29th March 2019, 11:26 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Master of Cosmetic Technology seats are available in International School of Aesthetics and Spa?

As per my knowledge, 40 Master of Cosmetic Technology seats is available in the International School of Aesthetics and Spa.

International School of Aesthetics and Spa

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

First Floor, Zodiac Plaza, Near Nabard Flat, H.L.Comm. College Road, Navrangpura
Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?