25th July 2019, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

How many MBA(Marketing Management) seats are available in Christ Institute of Management Rajkot?

Hello, I am interested to study my MBA(Marketing Management) in Christ Institute of Management Rajkot. So, I want to know how many seats are there in Christ Institute of Management for this MBA course. Please let me know about the seats availability.

29th July 2019, 12:36 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MBA(Marketing Management) seats are available in Christ Institute of Management Rajkot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am interested to study my MBA(Marketing Management) in Christ Institute of Management Rajkot. So, I want to know how many seats are there in Christ Institute of Management for this MBA course. Please let me know about the seats availability.

There are totally 120 (approximately) Master of Business Administration (MBA) seats available at the Christ Institute of Management, Rajkot. Students have to contact the Christ Institute of Management, Rajkot for exact seat availability. The MBA course offered in the institute is a 2 year full time course and Christ Institute of Management, Rajkot is affiliated to the Gujarat Technological University. Students can find the details in the website link given http://www.cimrajkot.edu.in/
30th July 2019, 12:45 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many MBA(Marketing Management) seats are available in Christ Institute of Management Rajkot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Normally, Christ Institute of Management Rajkot Institution allot 120 seats for MBA in Marketing Management. But it may get differs year to year based on various factors. Please contact the Christ Institute of Management, Rajkot for correct details about seat availability. for MBA in Marketing Management course.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?