8th September 2019, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

How many MBA(Marketing Management) seats are available in the International School of Management Patna?

Dear friends, I am planning to do MBA(Marketing Management) from International School of Management Patna. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this college. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

12th September 2019, 03:59 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MBA(Marketing Management) seats are available in the International School of Management Patna?

The total number of seats available for Master of Business Administration(Marketing Management) in International School of Management Patna is 120.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Master of Business Administration(Marketing Management) in International School of Management Patna is graduation with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of reserved categories).

The admission to Master of Business Administration(Marketing Management) in International School of Management Patna is on the basis of your scores in Common Admission Test (CAT),Management Aptitude Test (MAT), Xavier Aptitude Test(XAT) and Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) followed by Personality Assessment and Communication Test.

You can visit the website http://www.ismpatna.ac.in for more information.
12th September 2019, 06:51 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MBA(Marketing Management) seats are available in the International School of Management Patna?

The seat availability to study MBA in Marketing Management at International School of Management Plan is 120 seats intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA for general category and for SC/ST it is 45% marks from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.ismpatna.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?