19th September 2019, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

How many MCh(Plastic Surgery) seats are available in Dayanand Medical College and Hospital Ludhiana?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission in Dayanand Medical College and Hospital Ludhiana for studying MCh(Plastic Surgery) course. I would like to know about the seats availability. Can you tell me how many seats are available for this course in this college?

24th September 2019, 12:19 PM
Meera2602

Default Re: How many MCh(Plastic Surgery) seats are available in Dayanand Medical College and Hospital Ludhiana?

The Dayanand Medical College and Hospital Ludhiana has 60 seats for Master of Chirurgiae in Plastic Surgery(M.Ch).

The course of Master of Chirurgiae in Plastic Surgery(M.Ch) in Dayanand Medical College and Hospital Ludhiana is of 3 years.

Address:-
Dayanand Medical College & Hospital,
Tagore Nagar, Civil Lines
Ludhiana, Punjab : 141001
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?