24th August 2019, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

How many ME(Machine Design) seats are available in Anil Neerukonda Institute of Technology and Science?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study ME(Machine Design) from Anil Neerukonda Institute of Technology and Science. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Please let me know how many seats are available?

27th August 2019, 05:48 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many ME(Machine Design) seats are available in Anil Neerukonda Institute of Technology and Science?

Total number of ME(Machine Design) seats are available in Anil Neerukonda Institute of Technology and Science is 18 seats.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?