21st September 2019, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

How many ME(Machine Design) seats are available in Bangalore Institute of Technology?

Hi friends, can I know how many seats are there in Bangalore Institute of Technology for ME(Machine Design)? I am planning to do this course from this institute. So, please let me know about the seats availability.

24th September 2019, 05:18 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many ME(Machine Design) seats are available in Bangalore Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can I know how many seats are there in Bangalore Institute of Technology for ME(Machine Design)? I am planning to do this course from this institute. So, please let me know about the seats availability.

There are 18 M.Tech in Machine Design seats available in the Bangalore Institute of Technology. Interested students can contact the institute for exact details on the same.

Students who have passed B.E / B.Tech in the relevant stream with at least 50% marks from a recognized college or university are eligible to study the M.Tech in Machine Design at the Bangalore Institute of Technology.
25th September 2019, 12:38 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many ME(Machine Design) seats are available in Bangalore Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well, last year 18 seats availed for M.Tech in Machine Design at Bangalore Institute of Technology, I am expecting this year would be same. For more details regarding number of seats please visit the official website ( Click Here). Those who completed their B.E/B. Tech with 50% of marks is eligible to apply for M.Tech in Machine Design at Bangalore Institute of Technology.

Contact Information:
Address: Krishna Rajendra Rd, Parvathipuram, Vishweshwarapura, Basavanagudi,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560004
Phone: 080 2661 3237
Official website -> Click Here
25th September 2019, 08:38 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The seat availability to study ME in Machine design at Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore is 18 seats intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed in all the subjects in which they have appeared in class 10th. The candidate must have 2 years of PUC examinations conducted by the Pre-University Board of Karnataka State. The candidate must have a passed Bachelor's degree of the Visveswaraya Technology University with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.bit-bangalore.edu.in
26th September 2019, 09:48 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The number of seats available in Bangalore Institute of Technology to pursue Master of Engineering(Machine Design) is 45.

The minimum eligibility required to study Master of Engineering(Machine Design) in Bangalore Institute of Technology is you must have passed Bachelor’s Degree which should be of 4 years in Engineering of Visveswaraya Technology University or equivalent university recognized by government of India with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.

You can visit the website http://bit-bangalore.edu.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?