24th September 2019, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

How many MVSc(Veterinary Medicine) seats are available in College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Bikaner?

Friends, can I know how many seats are there in College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Bikaner for MVSc(Veterinary Medicine) course? I want to do this course from this college that is why I want to know about the seats availability.

26th September 2019, 05:45 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MVSc(Veterinary Medicine) seats are available in College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Bikaner?

The total number of seats available in College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Bikaner to pursue Master of Veterinary Science(Veterinary Medicine) is 104.

You must have Bachelor of Veterinary Science, Animal Husbandry or equivalent with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university to be eligible to pursue Master of Veterinary Science(Veterinary Medicine).

You can check the website https://rajuvas.org/m-v-sc/ for more details.
27th September 2019, 08:53 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MVSc(Veterinary Medicine) seats are available in College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Bikaner?

The seat availability to study MVSc in Veterinary Medicine at College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Bikaner is 62 seats intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed BVSc with not less than 6.00/10 or equivalent OGPA/equivalent percentage of 60% marks for general category and for SC/ST it is 5.50/10 or equivalent OGPA/equivalent percentage of 55% marks from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.rajuvas.org/bikaner/
27th September 2019, 10:01 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Bikaner

The total number of M.VSc(Veterinary Medicine) seats that are available in the College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Bikaner is 62.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Bijey Bhawan Palace Complex, Near Deen Dayal Upadhyay Circle
Bikaner, Rajasthan 334001, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?