31st December 2018, 03:37 AM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for LLM(IPR and Technology Law) course in National Law University, Jodhpur?

Dear friends, I am interested to study LLM(IPR and Technology Law) in National Law University, Jodhpur. So, can I know about the seats which are available in National Law University, Jodhpur for LLM(IPR and Technology Law) course. Please let me know that how many seats are available?

4th January 2019, 05:33 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for LLM(IPR and Technology Law) course in National Law University, Jodhpur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to study LLM(IPR and Technology Law) in National Law University, Jodhpur. So, can I know about the seats which are available in National Law University, Jodhpur for LLM(IPR and Technology Law) course. Please let me know that how many seats are available?

There are 80 LLM seats available in National Law University, Jodhpur. There are two LLM stream available: LLM (Intellectual Property Rights) and LLM (Corporate Laws).
Admission to the LLM (Intellectual Property Rights Laws) in National Law University, Jodhpur is done on the basis of Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). Duration of the LLM (Intellectual Property Rights Laws) course is one year (two semesters) in National Law University, Jodhpur.
6th January 2019, 08:53 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for LLM(IPR and Technology Law) course in National Law University, Jodhpur?

There are total number of 80 seats available for LLM(IPR and Technology Law) course in National Law University, Jodhpur. LLM(IPR and Technology Law) is 1 year duration of course which is divided into 2 semesters. Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in law from any recognized university to be eligible to pursue this course. Candidates are admitted based on the rank obtained in CLAT followed by counselling.

For details, visit
http://www.nlujodhpur.ac.in/courses_pg.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?