13th May 2019, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for MBA(Pharma Technology) in NMIMS-Mumbai?

Hi everyone, I am interested to join NMIMS-Mumbai for studying MBA(Pharma Technology). So, I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this course. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

17th May 2019, 11:36 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for MBA(Pharma Technology) in NMIMS-Mumbai?

The total number of seats available for MBA in Pharma Technology in NMIMS-Mumbai is 100.

The admission is on the basis of marks scored in the any of the entrance examination mentioned below:-
:-CAT- Common Admission Test
:-MAT- Management Aptitude Test
:-XAT- Xavier Aptitude Test
:-CMAT- Common Management Admission Test
;-GMAT- Graduate Management Aptitude Test
:-NMAT- Narsee Monjee Management Aptitude Test

You can visit the website https://pharmacy.nmims.edu/ for more information.
19th May 2019, 12:13 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for MBA(Pharma Technology) in NMIMS-Mumbai?

The total number of seats available in Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies-Mumbai for MBA(Pharma Technology) is 15.

The admission to MBA in Pharmaceutical Technology is on the basis of competitive examination like Management Aptitude Test, Xavier Aptitude Test, Common Management Admission Test, Symbiosis National Aptitude Test, and Graduate Management Aptitude Test etc.

More details can be viewed on https://www.nmims.edu.
19th May 2019, 01:01 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The seat availability to study MBA in Pharma Technology at NMIMS, Mumbai is 60 seats intake.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.nmims.edu
21st July 2021, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for MBA bpharm in NMIMS-Mumbai?
21st July 2021, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for MBA bpharm in NMIMS-Mumbai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?