18th May 2019, 03:35 AM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for MCh(Plastic Surgery) in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Medical College?

Hi everyone, I am interested to join Mahatma Gandhi Mission Medical College for studying MCh(Plastic Surgery). So, I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this course. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

24th May 2019, 12:04 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for MCh(Plastic Surgery) in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Medical College?

The total number of seats that are available for MCh(Plastic Surgery) in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Medical College is 30.

Mahatma Gandhi Mission Medical College

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

N-6, Cidco
Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431003, India
24th May 2019, 09:45 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: How many seats are available for MCh(Plastic Surgery) in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Medical College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am interested to join Mahatma Gandhi Mission Medical College for studying MCh(Plastic Surgery). So, I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this course. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.
Well, approximately there will one or two seats will be available for MCh in (Plastic Surgery) in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Medical College. It would differ from year to year. Here I am provided a number of seat availability only based on last year statistics. Please visit the institution directly to get accurate details about a number of seat availability.

Registered Office & Mailing Address:
MGM Institute of Health Sciences
MGM Campus, Sector 1, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai-410209, MAHARASHTRA STATE (INDIA)
E-mail : registrar@ mgmuhs.com
Tel : 022-27432471/27432994
Fax : 022-27431094
24th May 2019, 10:46 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The total number of seats available in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Medical College for MCh(Plastic Surgery) is 50.

The candidates are required to pass the MBBS degree from a reputed college with at least 65% marks and the degree needs to be approved by Medical Council of India.

Address:-
MGM Medical College, Dimna Roand,
Jharkhand, India
Telephone: +91 657 2360859
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?