8th September 2019, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for ME(Electrical Engineering) in SND College of Engineering and Research Centre?

Hi everyone, I am interested to join SND College of Engineering and Research Centre for studying ME(Electrical Engineering). So, I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this course. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

12th September 2019, 02:36 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for ME(Electrical Engineering) in SND College of Engineering and Research Centre?

The number of seats available for Master of Engineering(Electrical Engineering)in SND College of Engineering and Research Center is 24.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for admission to Master of Engineering(Electrical Engineering)in SND College of Engineering and Research Center is bachelor of Engineering or bachelor of Technology in Electrical with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.

You can visit the website http://www.sndcoe.ac.in for more information.
12th September 2019, 05:20 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for ME(Electrical Engineering) in SND College of Engineering and Research Centre?

The seat availability to study ME in Electrical Engineering at SND College of Engineering and Research Centre is 24 seats intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed BE/BTech or equivalent in the relevant field from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.sndcoe.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?