21st September 2021, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

How many semester in LLB is there after post graduation?

Please tell me how many semesters are there in LLB after post graduation

22nd September 2021, 08:02 PM
Alvia Khan

Default Re: How many semester in LLB is there after post graduation?

LLB is a course three year Bachelor of law degree.

For LLB you must have a graduation degree with minimum 45%marks from a recognized university
23rd September 2021, 02:04 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

LLB is Bachelor in Law. It is three year course.

So, if you have completed the post graduation degree than still it will be three year ( or six semester course ).

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in the course. So, you can visit the official website of the institution where you want to get admission for more information about the admission procedure.
23rd September 2021, 02:16 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is 3 year course comprising of six semesters ( 2 semesters per year) for all candidate irrespective of educational qualification of the candidate.

Further, the basic education required to be eligible for pursuing LLB course is a bachelor's degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognised university.
24th September 2021, 02:08 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

LLB is Bachelor in Legislative Law. It is three year course.

The eligibility to pursue the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree course.

So, if you possess post graduation degree than eligible for three year LLB course. Course is also offered in semester mode ( 6 semester ).
24th September 2021, 08:51 PM
Wasma sanober

The law school offer law programs including 5 Years B.A., B.B.A., L.L.B. (Hons.), 3 Years L.L.B., and 1 Year L.L.M. The Three year LLB program in Symbiosis Law College has a total of 60 seats.
3-Year LLB Admission process.
25th September 2021, 10:45 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

There are 6 semester in LLB is there after post graduation.

Eligibility:-
For admission in LLB(3 years) course, aspirants need to be graduates from a recognised University. Also, for admission in LLM course candidates need to possess an LLB or equivalent degree from a recognised University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?