15th November 2016, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

How many subjects are there in M.Sc Maths? Name them

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with B.Sc and now I want to pursue M.Sc in Maths. I want to know how many subjects are there in M.Sc Maths? Please tell me about it.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Ed after BSc IT? What are the possibilities for B.Ed?
  2. How can I get the government jobs after passing MSc Maths?
  3. How to do MSc maths from IITs?
  4. Is it possible to do MSc IT after B.A? What is the eligibility for MSc IT? I have done my B.A this year and my subjects are Hindi, History and Sociology
  5. Am I eligible to do MSc Maths?
  6. How can I do MSc Maths from Government College after getting disqualified from MSc Maths entrance exam?
  7. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  8. Can I do M.Sc. Maths having completed my Biotech? Job opportunities after M.Sc. Maths?
  9. Is it possible to do M.Sc IT after B.A? What is the eligibility for M.Sc IT?
  10. List of courses that can be done in Assam after completing B.Sc(Chemistry) in Guwahati?
  11. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  12. What is the admission procedure in MSc Maths?
  13. What are the subjects in MSc Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What should I choose among CSE, Chemical Engineering and Integrated M.Sc in Maths if I like C++, Chemistry and Maths subjects? -- [New]
  15. Is there any negative marking allotment available in Infosys Off-Campus Aptitude Test?
  16. Can I do MSc Chemistry or MSc Geology?
  17. Am I eligible for M.Tech maths after completing MSc Maths?
  18. M.Sc in Astrophysics or Physics is possible to do after B.Sc in Maths and Economics? Is it possible to present my several Pro Certificates in lieu of a proper Astrophysics or Physics course if I am not eligible?
17th November 2016, 02:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many subjects are there in M.Sc Maths? Name them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with B.Sc and now I want to pursue M.Sc in Maths. I want to know how many subjects are there in M.Sc Maths? Please tell me about it.

There are around twenty subjects are there in M.Sc Mathematics course (4 semesters – 2 years). The name of the subjects is given below. The subjects may differ slightly from one university to another university.

Algebra
Real Analysis
Mechanics
Differential Equations
Numerical Analysis
Complex Analysis
Advanced Algebra
Partial Differential Equations
Human Rights
EDC – Optimization Techniques
Fluid Dynamics
Topology
Measure Theory and Integration
Graph Theory
Calculus of Variations and Integral Equations
Number Theory
Functional Analysis
Differential Geometry
C++ Programming
Control Theory
Project
17th November 2016, 10:47 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many subjects are there in M.Sc Maths? Name them

The Subjects in M.SC Mathmatics:-

Abstract Algebra

Complex Analysis

Real Analysis

Matrix Theory

Functional Analysis

Optimization Techniques

Graph Theory Mathematical Modelling

Different Geometry

Differential Equations with Higher Orders

Analytical Mathematics and Tensor Analysis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?