24th December 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for MA Sociology admission in colleges like Jamia Milia and JNU?

Ihave done me graduation in sociology.i had appeared for my ma in sociology and social work but unfortunately could not get through any.as i have noticed the question pattern for example in sociology is different and have little relevance or accordance to what we have studied in the course of our three years graduation time.therefore it is difficult and i am very worried thinking if i would be able to crack through any if the problem persist.so i would like to know what or how could i prepare myself this year if i want to get through colleges like jamia milia islamia and jawaharlal nehru university in new delhi keeping in view their previous year question paper pattern.please help.
thank you
anusuya

27th April 2014, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for MA Sociology admission in colleges like Jamia Milia and JNU?

I AM PREPARING FOR JNU ENTRANCE MA SOCIOLOGY,I AM ONLY FOLLOWING THE PREVIOUS YEARS QUESTION PAPERS,WILL IT BE ENOUGH,WILL THERE BE COMMON QUESTIONS,PLEASE HELP..
5th June 2015, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for MA Sociology admission in colleges like Jamia Milia and JNU?

No it is not enough. To crack these papers you need to have applicability of mind. So whenever you study a concept think of the various ways in which it can be applied to the world around you and then incorporate it with the theorist you are referring to. As a result you are able to convey to the examiner how clear your thoughts and concepts are, which according to me should help you in fetching a spot at such prestigious universities. I hope this helps.
13th June 2018, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Syllbus and previous year paper booklet of sociology education political science of pg entrance test for jamia millia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?