20th December 2021, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

I have done BEd shall I further do MEd or MA? Which has more weightage?

I have done BEd shall I further do MEd or MA ? Which course has more weightage in the education industry?

24th December 2021, 11:38 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have done BEd shall I further do MEd or MA? Which has more weightage?

Every course has its own weightage in its respective field and it completely depends on you, which field you want to choose your career. You can choose the course as per your choice and interest and the way you want to make your career. The BEd makes you a trained graduate teacher but if you complete your MA then you will be eligible for post-graduate teaching.
28th December 2021, 05:21 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: I have done BEd shall I further do MEd or MA? Which has more weightage?

Masters of Arts in Education (M.A. in Education) and Master of Education (M.Ed) are two courses that have been confused with each other time and again. Both of these programmes teach and train the students in the field of education and teaching but the courses curriculum, admission process, and eligiblity criteria of both of them are different.
30th December 2021, 10:39 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

MEd focuses on the practical aspect of teaching, while MA (Education) deals with advanced teaching in theoretical subjects. As per a recent judgement of the Supreme Court, both MA (Education) and MEd will be considered equivalent degrees for the appointment of Assistant professor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?