31st December 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

ICET or CAT, which is better for B.Com final year student? Is it difficult to study MBA through CAT?

Hi sir,
i am studying final year B.com
now i am an average student in class.
so which one is better to me icet/cat?
Can i get a mba seat through cat? is it difficult?
plz help me.

1st January 2015, 11:12 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: ICET or CAT, which is better for B.Com final year student? Is it difficult to study MBA through CAT?

You can do MBA through ICET and CAT. If you want to do MBA in IIMs and B Schools, then I would suggest you to go for CAT as through ICET, you cannot get in to them. I suggest you to attempt for CAT and do MBA rather than going for ICET.

Doing MBA through CAT will give you good future and placements will be good in IIMs and other Business Schools. Nothing is difficult and CAT is also not difficult to crack. It is in high standards when compared to ICET, but with dedication and hard work, you can get a good rank in CAT.
2nd May 2017, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: ICET or CAT, which is better for B.Com final year student? Is it difficult to study MBA through CAT?

I am in the final year of B.COM. I got 70% in 12th and now in college I get 60-65%. What should I go for, CAT or MAT?
25th December 2019, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

Can I study MBA in my own country and work abroad?What are the chances for employment?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?