12th September 2015, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Which institute is better to do Post Graduation among YMCA Institute of Management, Connaught and ISOMES, Noida for B.A. Mass Communication & Journalism student?

Hello Friends,
I want to do my post graduation as I am doing B.A. in Mass Communication and Journalism. I have 2 options such as YMCA Institute of Management, Connaught Place and ISOMES, Noida. So, my question is, which one is good and better for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which institute should I join for mass communication course among the followings?
  2. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which is the best institute amongst following institutes in terms of placement for mass communication post graduate courses?
  4. Which is the best institute amongst following institutes in terms of placement for Mass Communication course?
  5. Which engineering colleges could I get with 68 marks in MHT CET? Cutoff of colleges in Pune?
  6. Best colleges in Delhi for BJMC?
  7. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  8. Top 25 colleges which offer Post Graduation in Mass Communication & Journalism in Delhi and Noida?
  9. Which course should I do in Post Graduation to become a Journalist being a B.A. Mass Communication & Journalism student?
  10. Can I apply for M.A. in Journalism & Mass Communication being a diploma holder?
  11. Though my post graduation is in English can I appear for Mass Communication?
  12. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  13. What is the procedure for M.Com? I have scored 48%
  14. How to become a Journalist after completing engineering?
  15. Which are the good institutes in India to pursue Masters degree or diploma in Advertising?
  16. Can I become a journalist after completing B.E CSE?
  17. How to join Masscom after working in ICICI?
  18. List of the government colleges for BJMC in New Delhi? What is the selection process?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?