10th December 2018, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in BSNL for MTech(Electrical Engineering) candidate?

Hello friends, right now I am studying MTech with Electrical Engineering. I am interested to join and work in BSNL after completing my MTech Degree. So, I want to know about the job opportunities in BSNL for me? Waiting for your reply. Thank you!

6th March 2023, 05:50 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Job opportunities in BSNL for MTech(Electrical Engineering) candidate?

BSNL offers various job opportunities for MTech (Electrical Engineering) candidates. Some of the possible job roles in BSNL are:
  • Junior Telecom Officer (JTO): MTech (Electrical Engineering) candidates can apply for the JTO post in BSNL. The job role involves designing, developing, and maintaining the telecom network of BSNL.
  • Assistant Manager (AM): MTech (Electrical Engineering) candidates can also apply for the Assistant Manager post in BSNL. The job role involves managing and maintaining the telecom network, operations, and customer services.
  • Deputy Manager (DM): MTech (Electrical Engineering) candidates can also apply for the Deputy Manager post in BSNL. The job role involves managing the network and operations of BSNL and ensuring its smooth functioning.
  • Senior Manager (SM): MTech (Electrical Engineering) candidates with relevant experience can also apply for the Senior Manager post in BSNL. The job role involves managing the overall operations and functioning of BSNL.

The eligibility criteria, selection process, and other details may vary depending on the specific job role and recruitment notification issued by BSNL. It is advisable to regularly check the BSNL official website or job portals for updates on job openings and recruitment notifications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?