14th May 2015, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Agronomy) with JRF? Procedure to get admission?

Hello,
I am studying B.Sc in Agronomy and I want
to study M.Sc(Agronomy) after my B.Sc.
So, which are the colleges providing admission
with JRF? Also tell me the procedure for getting admission.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Internship for BDS doctor in Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  2. List of reputed colleges which offer M.A.(Archaeology) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  3. List of the colleges in Punjab along with their admission procedure offering B.Com course?
  4. Steps after clearing NET JRF for PhD entrance?
  5. Can I do Ph.D in HR after completion of MBA course?
  6. Colleges that offer correspondence in B-tech and their admission procedure -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  8. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Physics) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Top Colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Procedure to appear for JRF?
  10. List of colleges which offer PGD in Hospital Management course in Odisha for B.Sc graduate? Procedure of admission?
  11. List of colleges which offer PhD in Physical Education in India? Procedure to get admission?
  12. List of Polytechnic colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  13. List of reputed colleges which offer BDS in India? Procedure to get admission?
  14. List of colleges which offer MS(Civil Engineering) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  15. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course in Gujarat? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Procedure for admission in PH.D Commerce? What is the date of admission and procedure?
  17. Is it difficult to get stipend to study PhD if completed M.Tech at the age of 29 years old?
  18. Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges which offer Special Education Diploma course in India?
15th May 2015, 09:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Agronomy) with JRF? Procedure to get admission?

Admission is mostly based on the entrance exam conducted by the University. You need to have a degree in relevant discipline with at least 50% marks to become eligible for most of the entrance exams in India. If you perform well in the exam then you will get admission very easily after counselling.

You can apply for admission in following colleges in India for M.Sc Agronomy

1. Himalayan University : Faculty of Agriculture and Horticulture, Itanagar (Arunachal Pradesh), Chimpu, Near Arunachal Pradesh Forest Corporation, Guest House, Gohpur Tinali , Itanagar (Papum Pare Dist.) - 791111

2. College of Agriculture, Pune (Maharashtra), Shivaji Nagar , Pune (Pune Dist.) - 411005
University of Agricultural Sciences - UAS Bangalore, Bangalore (Karnataka), Gandhi Krishi Vignan Kendra, Bellary Road , Bangalore (Bengaluru Dist.) - 560065

3. College of Agriculture, Bhubaneshwar (Orissa), Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology campus , Bhubaneshwar (Khurda Dist.) - 751003

4. Doon (PG) College of Agriculture Science and Technology, Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
28 - Chakrata Road,(Behind Bindal Petrol Pump) , Dehradun (Dehradun Dist.) - 248001

5. Allahabad School of Agriculture : Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology and Sciences (SHIATS), Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh), Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology and Sciences, Post. Agriculture Institute , Allahabad (Allahabad Dist.) - 211007
15th May 2015, 10:27 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Agronomy) with JRF? Procedure to get admission?

Admission to M.Sc(Agronomy) will be based on the merit in B.Sc (Agronomy) course. There is no such entrance examination held for admission to M.Sc(Agronomy) course.

List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Agronomy)
  • Dr. Punjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth
  • Central Agricultural University
  • College of Agriculture
  • College of Home Science, Central Agricultural University
  • ITM University, Gwalior
  • Lovely Professional University
  • Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology
  • RSM College
  • Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Jammu
  • University of Calcutta, Kolkata
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?