10th March 2018, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer M.A.(Sociology) for a candidate who has secured 43% in Graduation?

Hello Sir, I have scored only 43% in B.A. in Sociology. I want to do M.A. in same field. I was a student of Banaras Hindu University. I want to know which college gives me admission with this percentage?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer M.A.(Sociology) for a candidate who has secured 43% in Graduation? -- [New]
  2. List of colleges which provides admission to do MBA with less than 50% marks in graduation?
  3. List of colleges which offer M.A.(Political Science) for a candidate who has secured 46% in Graduation?
  4. List of colleges which provides MBA admission after scoring 50% marks in graduation?
  5. Eligibility criteria to get a job in BPO as a Computer Operator?
  6. Post graduation eligibility in IGNOU after graduation in distance from Annamalai University? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of MBA college for a candidate who has secured 54% in graduation?
  8. What are the eligibility conditions for Wipro BPO?
  9. Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc. degree in Clinical Pathology stream?
  10. List of colleges which offer PGDM course for a candidate who has secured 88.63 percentile in MAT?
  11. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Mathematics) in Kozhikode to a candidate who has secured 61% in 12th and scored 73 marks in Mathematics?
  12. List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course in Punjab to a candidate who has secured 67% In 10th?
  13. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer Diploma courses to a candidate who has secured 71246 rank in JEXPO?
  14. Eligibility criteria of Wipro for campus recruitment for freshers?
  15. List of colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 16583 rank in Odisha DET?
  16. List of colleges which offer MBA to candidate less than 50% in graduation?
  17. Am I eligible for school service commission after completion of BA course in distance mode?
  18. Eligibility criteria to pursue M.A in English from notified college? -- [Most Discussed]
21st April 2018, 03:34 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer M.A.(Sociology) for a candidate who has secured 43% in Graduation?

I am very sorry to say that you cannot opt for the MA degree course in Sociology with scoring only 43% of marks in your Graduation as you are not eligible for Masters degree course.
Candidates those who have completed B.A in Sociology from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the M.A in Sociology from different Universities.
22nd April 2018, 11:13 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer M.A.(Sociology) for a candidate who has secured 43% in Graduation?

As per your request I have listed some of the colleges which offers M.A. Sociology course in India:

> Loyola College (Chennai - 600034, Tamil Nadu, India, ph - 044-28178200)

> S.T. Mitra's College for Girls (Pune, ph - 020-26124846)

> Presidency University (Kolkata, ph - 033-40529887)

> Banasthali Vidyapith (Jaipur, ph - 01438-228384)

> Shri HK Arts College (Ahmedabad, ph - 079-26585429)
23rd April 2018, 01:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I have scored only 43% in B.A. in Sociology. I want to do M.A. in same field. I was a student of Banaras Hindu University. I want to know which college gives me admission with this percentage?

List of colleges which offer MA Sociology for a candidate who has secured 43% in graduation is given below:

Sardar Patel University - Official Website

Annamalai University - Official Website

IGNOU - Official Website

Madurai Kamaraj University - Official Website

University of Madras - Official Website

Goa University - Official Website

Periyar University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?