10th August 2015, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer M.Tech(Thermal Engineering) course in Maharashtra?

Friends,
I have done my B.E. in Mechanical Engineering with 80% from Mumbai University. I was among the top university's ranker holders. I wish to continue for my M.Tech, for which I am looking for an AICTE approved colleges for Thermal Engineering. I am really interested in taking admission in M.Tech anywhere in Maharashtra. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer M.Tech(Thermal Engineering) course in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  2. List of evening colleges which offer B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Maharashtra
  3. Government affiliated colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering in Maharashtra?
  4. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  5. List of Night colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course to ITI holder in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Cutoff list for Maharashtra engineering colleges?
  7. List of Polytechnic colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Last years cutoff list of Maharashtra Engineering Colleges?
  9. Cutoff list of all engineering colleges of Maharashtra?
  10. Cutoff list for government colleges of engineering in Maharashtra
  11. List of government autonomous engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  12. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course on 10th basis in Maharashtra?
  13. Cutoff list for MHT CET? List of engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  14. List of colleges which offer Internship to BDS student in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply?
  15. List of Colleges offering BE in Chemical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  16. List of the government engineering colleges in Maharashtra? I have scored 60/200
  17. List of the colleges available in Maharashtra that offer admission to Kashmiri Migrants on the basis of PCM aggregate in class 12th?
  18. List of government engineering colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
13th August 2015, 05:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer M.Tech(Thermal Engineering) course in Maharashtra?

List of Colleges offer M.Tech (in Thermal Engineering) in Maharashtra:

>> College of Engineering, Pune
Ph. No: 020 2550 7000
Address: Wellesely Road, Shivaji Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra-411005
http://www.coep.org.in

>> Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University
http://www.bamu.ac.in

>> Ram Meghe Teerth Marathwada University
13th August 2015, 11:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer M.Tech(Thermal Engineering) course in Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I have done my B.E. in Mechanical Engineering with 80% from Mumbai University. I was among the top university's ranker holders. I wish to continue for my M.Tech, for which I am looking for an AICTE approved colleges for Thermal Engineering. I am really interested in taking admission in M.Tech anywhere in Maharashtra. Please help me.
List of the M.Tech college in Maharashtra for M.Tech(Thermal Engineering):-

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay

College of Engineering - Pune (COEP)

Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS)

Department of Computer Science - Pune University

Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT)

Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJTI)

Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) - Mumbai

Maharashtra Institute of Technology

Sardar Patel College of Engineering

Vidya Pratishthan’s College of Engineering

Govt. Col of Engg,pune

College Of Military Engg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?