11th August 2016, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Master in Public Health course at Bhubneswar? Procedure to apply for it?

Hello sir, I have completed Bachelor of Physiotherapy from Banglore and now want to study Master in Public Health from Bhubneswar. List of colleges offering this course at Bhubneswar? Procedure to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Master of Public Health in India? Scope of this Master Degree?
  2. List of the colleges offering Masters in Public Health? What are the job opportunities?
  3. Is there any entrance exam for master in Public Health? List of the top colleges for master in Public Health in india
  4. List of colleges offering Master in Public Health course in Karnataka? Who can pursue this course? Benefits of doing the course? Duration of the course?
  5. B.Sc Nursing students are eligible for Master in Public Health or Master in Hospital Managements? Top MPH colleges?
  6. List of colleges to pursue government funded masters in public health?
  7. List of Universities providing Masters in Public Health course in correspondence mode?
  8. How to do masters in Public Health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Hospital Management
  9. List of the government funded(scholarship) based colleges where can I do my masters in Public Health?
  10. Are BAMS students eligible for studying masters in Public Health? List of colleges for the same?
  11. List of colleges offering PhD(Public Health Dentistry) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Can I study MS in Public Health if completed B.Pharma? List of colleges in India?
  13. Can BAMS do Masters in Public Health? Colleges offering this course? Where can I do this course through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which PG course has high salary after doing BSc Nursing?
  15. Institutes offering Masters in Public Health management in Hyderabad?
  16. List of colleges offering distance learning course for masters in public health?
  17. How can I apply for Master of Public Health (MPH) exam? Is it a multiple choice exam? -- [New]
  18. Can in do masters in public health in India? Colleges offering the course and procedure to get the course?
12th August 2016, 07:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Master in Public Health course at Bhubneswar? Procedure to apply for it?

List of Colleges offer Master of Public Health course at Bhubaneswar:

>> Asian Institute of Public Health --- Best and Recommended University
Ph. No: 0674 6574656 (or) 0674 6005040
Address: 1037, Shriram Nagar Samantarapur, Bhubaneswar-751002
http://www.aiph.ac.in/
Click here for Procedure to Apply

>> KIIT University
Master of Public Health (MPH) course is offered from 2016-17 session onwards.
Ph. No: +91 674 2305300
Address: School of Public Health, KIIT University, Campus-11, Patia, Bhubaneswar-751024
Click here for More Details
12th August 2016, 09:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Master in Public Health course at Bhubneswar? Procedure to apply for it?

List of colleges offering Master in Public Health course at Bhubaneshwar are mentioned below :-

--> Asian Institute Of Public Health

Address: 1037, Sriram Nagar, Old Town, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751002
Phone: 0674 657 4656

To be eligible to pursue Master in Public Health course, you should have completed minimum three years Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university. Admissions to this course will be offered on the basis of your performance in Written test and Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?