23rd April 2015, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

List of Government and Private Colleges which offer admission to a candidate who has secured around 30 to 40 marks in GATE?

Sir,
I want to know which government and
private collages are there if I get 30-40 marks in GATE?
Please tell me all the collages name where I can apply through GATE?
Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Government Colleges can I get admission having secured 33 marks in GATE Exam being a candidate of Electronics & Telecommunication?
  2. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I qualify if secured 1116 rank in GATE? List of colleges for admission?
  4. List of colleges for a candidate who has secured 38.67 marks in GATE(CSE)?
  5. Electronics companies which offer recruitment to a candidate who has secured 78% in B.Tech?
  6. Cutoff marks list for admission in all government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  7. Best private medical colleges to do private MBBS course?
  8. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the colleges?
  9. Names of good colleges for me after scoring 93.45 GATE percentile(Girl candidate)? Admission procedure for these colleges?
  10. List of colleges in Hyderabad for a candidate who has secured 25693 AIR in GATE?
  11. List of Government Engineering Colleges or private colleges where I can get after scoring 3876 in WB?
  12. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering to a candidate who has secured 63338 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  13. List of good colleges I can apply for with GATE marks 46.33 with 367 score? I want to take admission in M.Tech in Maharashtra
  14. List of the colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 37.67 marks?
  15. In which colleges or NITs I can get with 42 marks with GATE score of 503 and rank of 4898 rank?
  16. List of government colleges I may get after securing 93 percentile in GATE exam?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  18. List of colleges which offer PGDM course for a candidate who has secured 88.63 percentile in MAT?
11th May 2015, 02:28 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Government and Private Colleges which offer admission to a candidate who has secured around 30 to 40 marks in GATE?

List of Colleges through GATE score

--> JNTU College of Engineering

--> Jamia Milia Islamia ,Delhi

--> Delhi Institute of Engineering, Delhi

--> Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology

--> Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology, Hubli

--> M.S.Ramaiah Institute of Technology

--> Manipal Institute of Technology

--> Rajiv Gandhi Prodyogiki Vishwavidyalaya ,Bhopal

--> D.Y Patil College of Engineering, Pune

--> Coimbatore Institute of Technology,Coimbatore

--> PSG College of Technology

--> R.V.S College of Engineering and Technology

--> SRM Engineering College .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?