14th December 2014, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

List of private colleges which offers MDS in India? Course duration of MDS?

hello sir
can i get MDS course in private colleges in india witout giving entrance examinations and what is the exact durations of the course ??
please ... let me as soon as possible its vry urgnt !! thnks

Related Questions:
  1. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  2. List of colleges with seat availability which offers MDS in Pedodontics in India?
  3. List of colleges which offers MDS for an Intern? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  4. List of all the government colleges and private colleges with total number of seats for MDS?
  5. Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS
  6. How MDS can be done in USA after BDS in India? Duration of MDS practice in USA? Scope and scholarship?
  7. Is the MDS degree form Nepal valid in India? Can I apply for Government sector after degree in Nepal?
  8. Information, eligibility criteria and number of seats available for MDS program in India?
  9. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
  10. Which are the good colleges in India and AP for MDS course? Fee structure of it?
  11. Reference books for the preparation of MDS entrance exam? Best MDS college in India? Where should I pursue MDS between India and America?
  12. Annual expenses of MDS course in government as well as private institutes?
  13. What is the procedure of doing MDS from UK after BDS from India?
  14. Previous Questrion papers for Mds Entrance and top colleges in andhra pradesh -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of government and private dental colleges in India(Specially for MDS course)?
  16. List of private dental colleges in Karnataka providing MDS course?
  17. List of government and private colleges in Chandigarh providing MDS in Community Dentistry? How many seats are available?
  18. Is there a common AIPG MDS entrance exam? Total number of MDS seats in all private and government dental colleges in India?
15th December 2014, 09:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of private colleges which offers MDS in India? Course duration of MDS?

List of Colleges Offering MDS course in India are :-

--> Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital
Address : Hari Om Nagar , New Bailey Road West Of Canal,Patna,Bihar
Phone : 0612-3204665

--> HKDET's Dental College Hospital & Research Institute
Address : Kallur Road, NH. 9, Humnabad, Bidar, Karnataka
Phone : 08483 270381

--> Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences
Address : Villupuram, Tamil Nadu

--> Dr. Ziauddin Ahmad Dental College
Address: Medical Road, AMU Campus, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh 202002
Phone:0571 272 1184

--> ESIC Dental College & Hospital
Address : Sector-15 , Rohini, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110085
Phone : 9312284822

--> Gandhi Dental College
Address : Bhubaneswar, Orissa, India - 751 003

--> BRS Dental College and Hospital
Address : Village and P.O. Sultanpur, Panchkula,Haryana
Phone : 01733-256033

--> AECS Maruti College of Dental Science and Research
Address : 106, Opposite Bannerghatta Road, Bank Band Road
Hulimavu, Bangalore, Karnataka 560076

Duration :-
The duration of MDS course is three years. Candidates who have completed BDS course from any recognised university are eligible to pursue MDS course.
15th December 2014, 10:33 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of private colleges which offers MDS in India? Course duration of MDS?

Following are some of the Colleges, which are Offering MDS course in India are :-

1)Dr. Ziauddin Ahmad Dental College
Address:
Medical Road, AMU Campus,
Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh

2)ESIC Dental College & Hospital
Address :
Sector-15 , Rohini,
New Delhi, Delhi

3)Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital
Address :
Hari Om Nagar ,
New Bailey Road West Of Canal,
Patna,Bihar

4)HKDET's Dental College Hospital & Research Institute
Address :
Kallur Road,
NH. 9, Humnabad,
Bidar, Karnataka

5)BRS Dental College and Hospital
Address :
Village and P.O. Sultanpur,
Panchkula,Haryana

6)AECS Maruti College of Dental Science and Research
Address :
106, Opposite Bannerghatta Road,
Bank Band Road,Hulimavu,
Bangalore, Karnataka

7)Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences
Address :
Villupuram, Tamil Nadu

Duration of MDS course:-
Candidates who have completed their BDS course are eligible to apply for MDS course. And the duration of this course is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?