11th February 2015, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

M.FTech or Master of Design, which is better for B.E. 3rd year student? Detailed information about M.FTech?

hello
i am in 3rtd year of my B.E.,
now to pursue further studies
i should choose m.ftech or master in design?
plz give me detailes of m.ftech.

Related Questions:
  1. M.FTech or Master of Design, which is better for B.E. 3rd year student? Detailed information about M.FTech? -- [New]
  2. What are the jobs for ECE students? How much is the highest salary paid by the government
  3. How to do masters in Interior design? Best colleges or universities? I am a B.Tech 3rd year Civil Engineering student
  4. Chances of admission in NIFT after scoring 1165 in NIFT? Chances for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Detailed information about Master of Design course? Is M.Design better than M.Arch for Civil Engineer? -- [New]
  6. Detailed information about month training at BHEL?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  8. Detailed information about Master in Finance and Control course? Procedure of admission?
  9. I have got NIFT entrance exam admit card for M.Tech. admission instead of entrance exam for B.Tech. admission, what can I do now to get corrected admit card?
  10. Should I have to pursue Training for 2 months to study Master of Design course?
  11. Detailed information and syllabus of GRE for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? In which country I should study MS? Total expense of MS program?
  12. Detailed information about Olympiads for 3rd standard student?
  13. How to do summer internship in DRDO? I am a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student
  14. How can I do training in any reputed institute during December? I'm a student of Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing, Jabalpur?
  15. Detailed information about government job for EEE 2nd year student?
  16. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  18. Detailed information about scholarships available for B.Com 3rd year student of Calcutta University?
21st December 2017, 10:23 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.FTech or Master of Design, which is better for B.E. 3rd year student? Detailed information about M.FTech?

Master of Fashion Technology is a Masters degree course in fashion Designing.
The study of the above course deals with the study of Designing and Technical Machine Work. The duration of the said course is of 2 years.
Candidates those who have completed their bachelors degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the M.FTech course.
Some of the Universities conduct their own entrance examination for admission to the above mentioned course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?