31st January 2015, 11:12 PM
izendore

M.Sc and MCA eligibility of reputed Universities in Delhi NCR

Hello everyone...
What is the eligibility criteria and last year cut off for getting admitted into these institutes for MSc. or MCA :

Delhi University

Christ University

St. Joseph Univerisity

AMU

Jamiah Milliah islamia.

and other top colleges in India..

Related Questions:
  1. Universities having centers in Delhi/NCR offering MSc in Microbiology? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  2. List of the colleges in Delhi and NCR from various universities? What is the procedure for enrollment?
  3. Universities offering b.ed course in Delhi NCR?
  4. Reputed universities & colleges offering msc. biotechnology course? eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the best Coaching Institutes for Civil Services Exam in Delhi and NCR Region?
  6. List of law universities in Delhi and NCR region?
  7. List of the top colleges in Delhi or NCR offering full time MCA course? I am pursuing B.S.c-IT through correspondence form NIIT, Patna
  8. Best colleges and universities in Delhi NCR? I am a graduate student
  9. Colleges offering B.Tech in food science in Gurgaon or Noida?
  10. Names and details of the colleges offering lateral entry in Delhi and NCR after completion of 3 years of computer science diploma? Name the reputed colleges to me
  11. List of Indian government approved colleges or institutes providing correspondence B.Ed course?
  12. List of reputed universities for M.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi region? I've done BA(Maths) Hons from DU with 59% marks
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  14. List of companies in Delhi-NCR hiring MSc Microbiology students?
  15. Fee structure, process and lists of colleges in Delhi NCR?
  16. How to make a career in journalism after passing BSc?
  17. Which is better between M.Sc and MCA if studying M.Sc Maths in IIT-Delhi?
  18. List of private Law colleges in and around Delhi NCR region having 3 years Law course? What's the eligibility criteria?
2nd July 2017, 10:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Sc and MCA eligibility of reputed Universities in Delhi NCR

You need to appear for entrance exam conducted by the concerned university for admission in courses like M.Sc or MCA. For applying, you need to have degree in the concerned subject with minimum 50% marks.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and seats are allotted based on rank through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?