12th November 2018, 02:52 PM
Sudeshna pahari

Marks obtained in environmental science are also considered in JAM?

Respected Sir/ Ma'am, As I am doing my graduation under Calcutta University I have environmental science this year as an additional. I am a student of final year from physics department. My question is if the marks obtained in environmental science are also considered in JAM.
Thank you.

12th November 2018, 10:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks obtained in environmental science are also considered in JAM?

If you are talking about the percentage required for eligibility criteria of JAM, then yes, your aggregate marks percentage will be counted. All the additional subjects will be taken into account for calculating the percentage.

You need to have 55% marks in your Bachelor degree with all the subjects including the additional subjects you have opted for. There is relaxation of 5% marks for those who belong to reserved category.

In final merit for admission through JAM, your performance in the exam will only count. The better the score in JAM, the better will be your chances of admission at a reputed institution.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?