15th December 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Master of Fine Arts degree after B.A.?

I have completed B.A.how can i get Master of fine arts degree. Actually I have arts degree in normal arts nothing fine arts or so that's why a bit confused.

24th December 2013, 01:36 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Master of Fine Arts degree after B.A.?

Nothing to be worry dear. There is little bit changes in Normal Arts and Fine Arts. So, any discipline candidates are eligible to apply for M.A in Fine arts. So, please don't worry, you are definitely eligible for M.A in Fine arts after completing your B.A in Arts.

M.A stands for (Master of Arts). The duration of the course is of three years and the course is divided into four semester. The Applicant who are aspiring to apply for MA in Fine arts must satisfy the below criteria.

Aspirant should have completed B.A in any discipline from recognized university/Institution. The Admission for this MA in Fine Arts differs from college to college. Some college give admission for M.A in Fine arts course based on the percentage of marks scored in bachelor degree course and Some reputed college conduct entrance examination within the college based on the entrance examination.

Note:- Aspirant should be scored minimum 55% percentage of marks in bachelor degree course in order to get admission for M.A in Fine Arts course.

Here you didn't mention your percentage of marks, which you have scored in bachelor degree course. If you have scored in more than 55% percentage of marks then definitely you're eligible for M.A in Fine Arts course.

Here we provide some benefits of MA in Fine Arts course.

M.A in Fine Arts course helps the candidate to increase skills in Creative Arts such as Advertising, Crafts, Cultural heritage etc..
M.A in Fine Arts course helps the candidate to get job in Teaching Field.
M.A in Fine Arts course helps the candidate to get job in Residence,Hospital,Schools etc..

Best Colleges in MA in Fine Arts :-

Guru Nanak Dev University
JECRC University
Govt College
B.B.K D.A.V College of Women
Davangere University
1st December 2019, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

can I do masters in fine arts, after B.A.-B.Ed.(integrated course) ?
10th September 2021, 07:51 PM
Minal F

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates must have a bachelor's in fine arts or BA degree in the same field with minimum 50%marks are eligible for Master OF Fine Arts.

Job after Master OF Fine Arts:-
Fashion houses
Print making
Magazines
Art Studio's
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?