12th January 2023, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

MBA can be done after Masters in Biochemistry? Can I get abroad universities?

I have completed my masters in biochemistry and not interested in research or phd, I want to pursue MBA. Which field should i look up for pursuing MBA?
Is it a good decision to go for MBA after msc in biochemistry?
Can I get into abroad universities to pursue MBA with my current academic background?

14th January 2023, 02:46 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA can be done after Masters in Biochemistry? Can I get abroad universities?

Yes, you can do MBA after Masters in Biochemistry.

After Masters in Biochemistry you can also do this:-

*Botanist

*Microbiologist

*Brewmaster

*Chemical Engineer
15th January 2023, 12:08 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: MBA can be done after Masters in Biochemistry? Can I get abroad universities?

MBA can be done at any time even while working some where. Technical knowledge is more important for science students. Get that first to the maximum possible and then think of MBA. Biochemistry is a growing field and you can think of making a career in the research field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?